Permits for Townships

About Local & Municipal Permits

Most townships and municipalities will require you to obtain a permit for your structure. Our structures are pre-built (pre-fab) non-permanent structures and should only require permits for that status. Building size, location, and "setback" requirements of your structure will vary in different municipalities.  It is the responsibility of the property owner to obtain these permits.

Elite Outdoor Structures cannot assume responsibility for obtaining any Permits that may be needed by municipal authorities to acquire your structure.  However, we are a registered contractor in the State of Pennsylvania and can provide you with what ever documents your township requires.


CITIES, TOWNSHIPS, BOROUGHS, VILLAGES ...  (That currently have active websites)

Click on the Township and you will be directed to their website.

"G"  "H"